Barrick Gold’s Qualitative Performance
talkAItive learns about stocks
May - November 2020
Twitter & Articles Data
This analysis demonstrates talkAItive’s feature to give institutional investors ESG data and flagged contexts that are comparable across a broad universe of publicly traded equities.
A full analysis offers insights into a company’s involvement in notable environmental, social and governance narrative (e.g. lawsuits, disputes, regulatory actions) related to the company’s operations and/or products, potential breaches of international norms and principles.
Let’s chat if you have a need to continuously monitor chatter across social and internally collected chatter and see a stream of contexts which relate to ESG categories E.g. Pollution, Stakeholder Opposition, Customer Satisfaction.
- We collected 5000 data points for this study
- The reports added the specific data related to ESG metrics, specifically Stakeholder Opposition
- Stakeholder Opposition relates to government, political and human rights narrative
- We used the definition of ESG metrics from research published in Europe and USA and converts to priors for guided learning and custom classification of text
- High level concepts of government, political and human rights are starting points for talkAItive to extrapolate a language graph of other similar contexts in the data